Select Your Departure
Total pax in cabin can't greater than 10 pax.
DAY 1: CAI BE, ON THE FIST DAY AT NOON
Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river.
Lunch while en route. Rest on the deck.
The Bassac slips into the Chợ Lách canal, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the river traffic, between markets and churches, a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water.
Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market, for the night.
DAY 2: TRA ON, CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET Tra On, Cai Rang Floating market
You may get up for breakfast as early as 06:30, as the ship is resuming its cruise the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho.
Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cần Thơ.
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit, typically about 8:30.
- Accommodation of each passenger in a twin-share cabin, double- or twin-bedded except where other accommodation arrangements are mentioned in the booking slip
- Three meals
- Vietnamese coffee, tea; mineral water
- Two visits on shore or on a small skiff
- Access to all services on board
- Access to and from the board on a longboat
- All taxes are included
- Land transportation from Ho Chi Minh City and back
- Bar services
- Travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Bank transfer fees & credit card service fees
- Other not mentioned above